zondag 12 augustus 2012

TheThomasBakker Blog is now online!


Hello, I'm Thomas Bakker, film maker, and you guys can follow this Blog and then you will be up-to-date on all my projects, likes, gear, reviews etc. I'm going to make films on you tube and give you guys updates about projects like crazy! I'm a great lover of films and Cinematography and with my T3i I'm ready to bomb you guys up for creating your own films. Actually you can ask me everything about films and how to create one.

A few projects I already did:

- West side Story - concert film from the Philips Symphonic Wind-orchestra.

- Several works for the local journal

- A lot of you tube films

 

Project where I'm now working on:

 

 - From Russia With Love - concert film from the Philips Symphonic Wind-orchestra. 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten